Junior Web Developer Job
Do you love programming?
Do you feel energy to absorb new technical skills?
Do you want to become great software engineer?
We constantly welcome new junior web developers.
Ruby Cluster is a small team, crafting useful web apps, helping small business and startups.
With the technology of bleeding edge, we deliver business value for our clients. Worldwide.
- Enormous attitude for learning and consuming new tech skills
- 1+ years messing around in web development
- English: good verbal and writing skills
- Reliable and responsible person
- Sense of humor
- Learn the web technology stack
- Participate in development projects
- Develop new features and fixing bugs for current Rails applications
- Write clean code
- Be available and communicate frequently with the team
- Help to resolve clients’ issues
- Engage actively in team and personal education programs
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain new technology skills
- Opportunity for level up your tech skills
- Interesting projects and problems
- Working on real tasks: simple and complex
- Support of highly skilled team members
- Working remotely
- Flexible working schedule
- Good salary compensation based on experience
- Long terms working relationship
We prefer working with the best developers worldwide with good verbal and written English communication skills.
How to apply
- Send an email to: email@example.com with “Cluster Web Developer” in the subject.
- Provide a link to your github account.
- Provide a link to a code (or project) written by you for open source, which you proud most of all.
- Provide a url to your most successful project and tell about your accomplishments in this project.
- Provide your personal contact information (full name, email, skype, linkedin profile).
- Tell us about your passion for technology and software engineering.
- Tell why you are the person whom we should get aboard without a doubt.
- Provide your availability (hours per week, days per week).
PS. No companies or agencies please, only real candidates.